EHRtv's Dr. Eric Fishman interviews Praxis EMR's CEO and Founder Dr. Richard Low at HIMSS13Praxis is dramatically different. Watch and see how:
A Praxis EMR physician user won the 2012 HIMSS Davies Award using Concept Processing technology, a unique technology that charts at the speed of your mind. This incredibly informative interview shows exactly how it works, with examples from Praxis clients.
The interview covers:
- The birth of Concept Processing: Concept processing was developed to save doctors time - by eliminating 2.5 hours of charting per day!
- How Praxis EMR works: Praxis is a reflection of your mind, meaning that you practice and chart how you think.
- Why templates don't work: Templates restrict doctors, waste time, and expose users to legal risk.
- How Praxis is different: Praxis is template-free, making it unlike any other EHR.
- How Concept Processing leads to better medicine: Concept Processing doesn't just save time; it prompts and reminds doctors to provide the highest quality care, every time.
- Future implications for the EHR industry: where EHR is headed and how Praxis is breaking new ground.